Thursday, January 14, 2016

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

 I just have some odds and ends to show you today.  Above is my block for Pat Sloan’s BOM.  You can join by going here.
 Misti sent me this picture of some pillowcases that she made for her mom.  I love that they are so unique.  I never would have thought of using stripes.  What a great idea!  The Attic Window Quilt Shop has pillowcase kits with instructions.  Also, you can join Rosa and the Scrapper's Helping Hands on Saturday, Jan. 23 in making pillowcases for charity.  Kits are available.
Cathy made this apron for me and gave it to me over the holidays.  I love it.  I like aprons with a bib,  For some reason my food stains are always above the waist.  I’m hoping Cathy will give us a tutorial on how she made this adorable apron.  BTW, Cathy has started her own blog.  It is on my sidebar and you can also look at it here.

MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW
  • Stand & Stow Bag – Friday, Jan. 15  - -Sample here
  • Stitch-in & Mystery Block – Saturday, Jan. 16
  • Rising Star – Monday, Jan 18 - Sample here
  • Scrapper's Helping Hands, Saturday, Jan. 23
  • Quilt As You Go – Thursday, Jan. 28 - Sample here
  • London City Bag – Friday, Jan. 29  London City Bag, Friday, Dec. 11 - Sample here 
  • Heart of Winter Tour – Saturday, Feb. 13
  • Spring Craft Days – Friday, Mar. 18 and 19
Be sure and check the calendar on the Sidebar for more happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this week.

DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR THE HEART OF WINTER TOUR!!

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
♥ Caroll, 
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love your Pat Sloan BOM block! I'd like to join the BOM but I have too many other things going on right now. Your new apron is adorable!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo