Friday, January 20, 2012

IS THIS SNOWMAN INSIDE OR OUT?


Snow was predicted again today so after work I hurried around running errands in a hurry to get home before the snow started to fly.  The weather report predicted between 4-6 inches.  One of my stops was the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  I wanted to stock up for a long snowed-in weekend.  When I walked up to the shop I saw this darling snowman looking out at me.  I had to take a picture.
I was sorry I couldn’t get a better picture without the glare from the window.  However, I think that glare in this picture makes it look like the snowman is outside looking into the shop.  Chris created this cute little guy.  She has lots of other new items, books, fabrics, patterns, etc. in the shop.  Stop by and check it out!

 Don’t Forget:
·       Snow Days at the Attic Window Quilt Shop all during January. Get a free snowman pattern and snowflakes. 

·       Heart of Winter Tour is Feb. 11.  Reserve your place now! You get a Free pattern at each shop visited and you are going to love the one that the Attic has for you!

Pleasant Home has a scrappy mug rug tutorial.  You’ll love it.
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

7 comments:

Lynn said...

We *might* get some snow this weekend too. I'm not holding my breath!

Linda said...

Oh yes we are in a winter wonderland too! All cozy with 4 little girls running around!!! Lol!

Mimi said...

Snowmen make me smile. Thanks for the smile. Here on the eastern side of the state we were supposed to get 2-4", but it has stopped after only 1". Of course, that doesn't mean it won't start up again later. Kepp warm this weekend and hope you get to put some stitches in while you are snowed in.

Mimi said...

OH!!! I just saw your post on the "twilling club". How I wished you were closer. I have always wanted to do a wedding quilt all made up of twilling. I saw one several years ago at a quilt show and was just in awe. Is there a book of patterns? This one block alone is beautiful!

Mama Pea said...

Stay safe and warm! We've gotten lots of snow here already tonight.

Barb said...

What a cute snowman!!! We got snow last night...cold cold cold!!

Nancy Page said...

That is one good looking snowman! Thank you for sharing and for your links. The scrappy mug mat tutorial is so sweet.

Have a super great sewing and stitching day.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo