Thursday, April 7, 2011

MY FRIDAY FINISH IS MY APRIL LOVE

Above is my Finish for this week.  This wall hanging is just one pattern from Kim Schaefer’s Calendar Quilts.  Her package includes 12 months of these fun wall hangings.  Of course, this one is for the month of April.  I fell in love with it and had to make it.  Fortunately, all the fabrics came from my stash.  Those yellow boots sure bring back memories.  This wall hanging is 20 ½” x 28 ½”.   A perfect size for my entryway. 
This is a close up of the boots and flowers.  Currently this wall hanging is at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Stop in the shop for a look-see and pick up this darling pattern.  

Flamingo Toes has a cute idea for those kids in your life.  I bet they will love these chalk place mats.  
Stay Positive!
Caroll

13 comments:

Barb said...

I just love it!!

Allie said...

Caroll I love this one too - yes the yellow boots bring back some great memories - gorgeous!

Mama Pea said...

It's so cute, Caroll! I love the bright colors you used for this! It makes me want the book!

Terry said...

That is so cute! I love the flowers in the rain boots! :0)

Calicojoan said...

I just reduced the pattern and made a table runner for a swap. It was so much fun, and I like you absolutely love her calender quilts.

Linda said...

It's so sweet. Love the pretty bright colors! I think it's very fitting for the weather we are currently having. Too bad it's not cheery like your sweet wall hanging!!

Brita said...

Whoop Whoop, that is perfectly Spring! And yes, those yellow boots take me back.

Susan said...

Oh, it's beautiful! I love all that color - so cheery!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is super darling! I love it!

Sarah Craig said...

That is adorable! And so spring-y!!! Whoop whoop!!

Nancy Page said...

How cute is this little quilt!? Love it. Just right for the season. Thank you for sharing.

Have a super great sewing day.

greelyrita said...

An April wallhanging doesn't get any better than this! Whoop! Whoop!

Jeanne said...

It's adorable! I have this pattern and really need to get going on it. Love your colors and fabric choices.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo