Sunday, August 9, 2009

SPOOKTACULAR BLOCKS

Jane over at Jane’s Fabrics is hosting the Spooktacular quilt block swap. We were divided into groups of twelve. A few of us exchanged blocks with someone in another group. Two people have been gracious and shared their block with me. I got so excited that I had to share them with you. The spooky house on the left is from Marcel at Aunt Pitty Pats. Don’t you just love those vibrant colors and the house shape? The ghost is from Sadie from Summer Sadie. Isn’t this smiling ghost the cutest! Thanks so much gals for sharing. (PS: Go over to Sadie's site. You have to see the fantastic pictures she has of her new "pet." It's worth the trip as they are awesome!)
Craft Gossip has a free pattern for a kitty, dog, or owl doorstop.
The heat has hit us here in Michigan today. It is HOT!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
Caroll

3 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I am so glad to see, some of you girls are doing private swaps too, what fun and great blocks to add to yours!!

Sherry said...

Hi I just say your Halloween block on Aunt pitty Pat site and was wondering if you have an extra one could we trade I'm doing a cat, candy, and a withches pot.I think the best one is the withches pot. Yes I'm crazy I got into it 3 times. Now your wondering if I'm done I'm 3/4 done.

Nanette Merrill said...

Isn't this fun. I can't wait to make my quilt. I love these blocks.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo